• Experienced in ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO/TS 16949, AS 9100 B, API Spec Q1, QS 9000, TE 9000, and Ford Q1.
• Created a Process Control Document to meet AS 9100 requirements that secured work from Boeing.
• Successfully obtained 4 initial certifications to ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 at 3 companies during their first audit.
• Successfully obtained QS 9000, TE 9000, and Ford Q1 Certifications for an automotive supplier during the first audit.
• Instrumental in upgrading, maintaining, and ensuring continuing ISO 9001 certification at 6 companies.
• Management Representative at 15 successful initial certification or surveillance audits.
• Meeting Director and presenter at all company Management Review Board Meetings.
• Lead Internal Auditor that provided training and guidance to other company internal auditors.
• Created over 200 Quality System Processes with defined inputs and outputs for 9 companies.
• Technical writing of 8 Quality Manuals and over 400 Procedures and Visual Work Instructions.
• Trained employees in the areas of Quality Procedures and requirements for product inspection and testing.
• Identified and resolved quality, production, and process problems in-house and at suppliers.
• Personally developed product CTQs, critical characteristics, quality objectives, and more.
• Performed FAI, created PPAP documents, Control Plans, APQP, and FMEA projects for automotive customers.
• Personally Championed more than 120 corrective/preventive actions that successfully resolved/prevented problems.
• Monitored and measured Quality System Processes, reported to senior managers, and acted on findings.
• Successfully upgraded company AIMSCO Quality inspection software from Version 6.0 to Version 7.0 in 2016.
• Supervised other IE's, QE's, QC Inspectors, Internal Auditors, Fixture Technicians, and an RMA Administrator.
• Management Representative and liaison for all customer Quality System audits.
• Also Experienced in American Institute of Baking Food Contact Packaging Certification which includes HACCP.