• Created a new Assembly Number and Naming Convention for a 40 station fiberglass boat assembly line.
• Created and implemented a new Assembly Tagging System to ensure Inspection Status is adequately identified.
• Created and implemented a new Mold Identification Numbering System (MIN) and oversaw a Mold Maintenance Project.
• Worked as Production Control Manager at 2 companies.
• Set-up and/or reworked ERP and MRP software at 3 companies.
• Utilized Work Order Loading Charts, Planning/Release Reports to aid in scheduling jobs in Production.
• Created Daily Release Schedules and determined order of production to minimize changeovers.
• Utilized Owner's Manual and Tech Support to rework company use of Smarter Manager MRP Software.
• Reworked Cimnet ERP Software to fix problems, wrote procedures, trained company personnel.
• Created the entire Production side of newly purchased Global Shop Solutions ERP Software.
• Created an AIB Food-Contact Packaging Program utilizing HACCP.
• Trained all personnel to the AIB Program including machine cleaning procedures I created.
• Performed building inspections for cleanliness, food packaging safety, and rodent/pest control.
• Successfully obtained AIB Food-Contact Packaging Certification with an "Superior" rating on first attempt.
• Cut Purchase Orders to suppliers for raw materials, chemicals, drill bits, and other products.
• Managed a Purchasing Agent, Shipping Supervisor, and Receiving Supervisor.
• Created Operator Manuals so operators understood how to properly set-up machines which decreased scrap rate.
• Created "Material Discrepancy Reports" and approved customer RMAs.